YOGA HOLIDAYS & ADD ONS with Yoga United
- All guests must have a valid passport (at least 6 months remaining), valid visa, relevant vaccinations, comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance in place prior to travel
- Yoga United Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for personal accident, illness, death, loss, theft or damage to self or personal goods or for cancellation of holidays by airlines, delays or costs to extend holiday due to illness or extreme and adverse weather conditions that would present a danger to travel. This holiday is sold to guests as independent travellers and as such any claims you choose to pursue should be made directly to the relevant party. Yoga United Ltd is not a package tour operator and therefore cannot take any responsibility for compensation. However, we will provide assistance with any valid insurance claims.
- There is non-refundable deposit required on booking. Balance payments are due by 1 November 2018. If the guest cancels the holiday for whatever reason after 1 November, there will be 40% refund; less than 45 days before departure, no refund.
- Holiday prices as published are per person based on 2 people sharing. If a single supplement is required, this must be paid on booking. If you would like to share a room, it is your responsibility to find a room share. If there is no room share found within 2 months of the holiday start date, the single supplement will become due.
- Extra nights in the resort, private yoga sessions and travel arrangements not included on the itinerary will be charged separately from the price of the holiday and added to an invoice payable to Yoga United Ltd
- Travel arrangements, booking and prices in the UK and flights are the responsibility of the guests. There may be an extra charge of approx. £15-20 (depending on exchange rate) for transfer if you do not arrive on the recommended flight. This will be added to your room bill.
- It is your responsibility to check the correct arrival and departure dates for your flight booking – once you have booked your flights, you must send a copy of your flight booking to Yoga United so we can book your transfer.
- In the most unlikely event that Yoga United Ltd cancel the holiday, the cost of your holiday will be refunded in full with the exception of your own travelling costs and £50 admin fee.
- If for any reason, the teacher is unable to take any sessions, every attempt will be made to find a replacement teacher of similar professional standard and style.
- The itinerary in the promotional material may vary depending on weather, sun and moon times, sightseeing opportunities, and tour availability, and individual teacher.
- If you have any diagnosed physical, medical or mental condition, or are under medical supervision, you must notify Yoga United before 1 November 2018. Where appropriate and following recent illness, you are required to send a doctor’s certificate of fitness to travel. Non disclosure of information caninvalidate your insurance. If you are in doubt as to the suitability of yoga to your condition, please consult your doctor and let the teacher know of any relevant condition or issue which may affect your practice.
- Email a signed copy of this document back to Yoga United Ltd.
To clarify these t&cs, please phone Judy or Saz on 020 8361 1882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
EMERGENCEY CONTACT NUMBER
I acknowledge that I am responsible for my own travel insurance, flights and health, and that I am undertaking this holiday at my own risk, and come as an independent traveller.
I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions
Sign & date
Yogaunited is a trading name of Yoga United Ltd